Company Services Contact Us Agents Blog




Montreal, Quebec

Sourcing Tenants 1 Unit Condo-Assoc Price Want to Rent? Consultation Background NR-4 Do Not Rent List

Non Resident Taxes


If you have property in Canada generating income but live outside Canada, you must have an agent remit taxes every month on the income to the Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf.  This is a government requirement for non residents.


It is refered to as an NR-4 undertaking.  KPM can act as your agent, operate the remittance account and file all NR-6 and NR-4 paperwork as

well as deposit any funds that are required at the Canada Revenue Agency each month.


Being the agents that collect the rent from your tenants makes us the ideal choice in this undertaking.